Imagii Private Limited knows you care about how your personal information is used and shared. We appreciate the trust that you have with us and are committed to safeguarding your personal information. This policy is about what information we collect, how we use it, who we disclose it to and how you can access, change and remove your personal information.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create an Imagii account, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information we collect may include your :
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
You must only submit to us, our authorised agent or the Platform, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntarily submit the information to us. If you choose not to submit your personal information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our Services. You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide personal information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services and/or access to the Platform;
- To process orders you submit through the Platform. Payments that you make through the Platform for products will be processed by our agent;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform, we may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier). To update you on the delivery of the products, and for customer support purposes.
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate.
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us.
- When you register an account with Imagii or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the Platform, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us.
- In exceptional circumstances Imagii may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfilment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Imagii does not sell your personal information to any third party.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you have an account with Imagii, you may access details of your order by logging into your account on the Platform. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat your Imagii username, password and order details confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of your Imagii username, password or order details.
Information we collect automatically
We may collect information about your preferences when you browse our website through the use of ‘cookies’. Cookies are identifiers we transfer to your computer through your browser that allow us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited. Information like the webpages that you have viewed and your login identity may be collected to improve your browsing experience on our website. However, if you do not like cookies, you may disable this function in your browser’s ‘Internet Options’.
How we store your personal information
Your personal information is stored in our database. We are committed to providing high level of security and controls to protect your personal information against unauthorized access. Making sure your personal information is secured is very important to us. Your personal information is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for legal purpose.
You may access and make amendments to your personal information by logging in to your personal account on our website. It is important to keep your password secured to avoid unauthorized access.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on the Platform. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the Platform. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at our email address below.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IMAGII HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY LEGAL, REGULATORY, GOVERNMENTAL, TAX, LAW ENFORCEMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITIES OR THE RELEVANT RIGHT OWNERS, IF IMAGII HAS REASONABLE GROUNDS TO BELIEVE THAT DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MEETING ANY OBLIGATIONS, REQUIREMENTS OR ARRANGEMENTS, WHETHER VOLUNTARY OR MANDATORY, AS A RESULT OF COOPERATING WITH AN ORDER, AN INVESTIGATION AND/OR A REQUEST OF ANY NATURE BY SUCH PARTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE NOT TO TAKE ANY ACTION AND/OR WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST IMAGII FOR THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com