Terms and Conditions
Imagii Pte. Ltd. (“Imagii”) warrants all products trading under the Imagii brand (“Product”) against defects in MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP, on the following terms and conditions:-
- The Warranty shall be for a period of six (6) months from the original date of purchase. Imagii shall, at its sole discretion, either repair the defective product or replace the defective product with an equivalent product (at no additional cost), where the product is faulty due solely to defective materials or workmanship. Any components of the product which are replaced or removed by Imagii shall be the property of Imagii. Any repairs done or replacements provided to any of the product will not extend the said warranty term for any of the product.
- The Warranty excludes any damage or loss arising from or related to any act of God, accident, corrosion, misuse or inappropriate use, deformation, discoloration, unauthorized alteration, or repair by any person other than a person duly authorised and approved by Imagii.
- Imagii shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential or economic damage or loss (including loss of profits, data, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from or related to the warranty (including Imagii’s services under it). Imagii’s liability under or in relation to the warranty (including Imagii’s services under it) shall be limited to the cost of replacing the product with the same or an equivalent product, or of repairing the product, whichever is lower. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Imagii disclaims all other warranties (express or implied) with respect to the product(s), including but not limited to any implied warranties for merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Warranty for the product (“Limited Warranty”)
4.1 This Limited Warranty extends for a period of six (6) months beginning on the date of the sale of the product to the original purchaser (“Consumer”) of the product who purchases it from Imagii. It is not signable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
4.2 During the period of six (6) months, Imagii shall repair, or replace,at Imagii’s sole discretion, defective parts, or parts that do not properly operate for their intended use, with new or refurbished parts if needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. The Limited Warranty does not cover defects in appearance, cosmetics, decorative or structural items including framing and non-operative parts, and expenses related to removing or reinstalling the product. Consumer shall have no coverage or benefits under this Limited Warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:-
4.2.1 The product has been subjected to physical abuse, exposure to moisture or dampness, abnormal use,abnormal conditions, improper storage, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, improper installation, shipping damage or other acts which are not the fault of Imagii.
4.2.2 The product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an Act of God, or improper use of any electrical source or by connection to products not recommended for inter-connection by Imagii.
5. Imagii’s decision on any matter relating to defects, workmanship or materials in relation to the product, or on any other matter arising from and/or in connection to this Warranty where Imagii is required to make a decision in its discretion, shall be final and conclusive, and you hereby agree to abide by Imagii’s decision.
6. Please keep your ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT from Imagii and/or its Authorised Dealer and present it at Imagii’s main office for verification when required. Any modification, amendment or defacement to or of the receipt shall render this Warranty void.
7. You shall be responsible for and bear the cost of transporting the product(s) to Imagii’s office. You shall also be responsible for the collection of the product(s) from the same location after the servicing is completed.
8. This Warranty extends only to product(s) licensed for sale and purchased in the Republic of Singapore. Product(s) that are parallel imported are excluded from this Warranty.
9. Imagii reserves the right to amend this Warranty for warranty service or related repair service without prior notice.
10. For any enquiries and/or claims related to this Warranty and/or the Product(s), please e-mail us at email@example.com. Imagii shall assess on the merits of the case, and the claimant will be notified by Imagii on the success of the claim in due course. Imagii has the right to refuse any claims if claimant deviates from the said procedure.